Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sewing Class Information

Just in case you were wondering... and I think you might be, I am opening up sewing classes all the time. There are a few (very few) openings in the children's classes in Ladera Ranch, and many opportunities for classes depending on your needs and availability. I will come to you (whereever you are) , or you can come to me (in Anaheim Hills). In order for me to come to you I need to have at least 4 students lined up. You may email me for details as far as price and time and I will glad to work something out with you.

Here are a few of the projects that we have done, here and here.

You do not need your own sewing machine, and you definately do not need to have ever sewn before. I am a traveling sewing instructor with 6 of my own machines and supplies.

Classes are paid for monthly and there is a small materials fee to cover some of the fabulous things we make - again, please email me for specific details.


carole@ladiessewingcircle.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carole, I am an aspiring sewer and am glad to come across the inspirations on your blog! The post about pajamas with the old patterns was so funny. Thanks for visiting my blog too!

    ReplyDelete