Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday Sewing Classes UPDATES

Hello Ladies:

Here are a few important UPDATES for the upcoming month's classes. I just(literally) emailed you all in regards to Spring Break attendance. As soon as I hear back from everyone I will be forming some kind of plan in regards to class consolidation...if any is required.

Thank you all for getting back to me, it is so nice to be able to hear from everyone. I love to hear what you think about the class and its progress (good and bad) please feel free to email me with any thoughts, ideas, concerns or recipes for donuts.

Also, as I promised, the April Class Preview will be up soon (did I say today? well, I was dreaming, I am sure) definitely soon, as April is right around the corner. Due to spring break some of the girls will not be here for the first class in April and that leaves just three classes after that - April only has four weeks. So we will be using April's first class to finish up bunny slippers.

See you in class -

Please accept this photo of Walt Disney eating chicken in lieu of a photo of something I made today. I think it's an even trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment