Saturday, March 20, 2010

Upcoming Sewing Projects - Wednesday





Hello Ladies -

Here are some updates for classes on Wednesday. In the children's classes we will be finishing up the Ricey Rabbits. So please be sure to bring your bunnies to class on Wednesday. Until this time please do not allow your Ricey Rabbit to operate heavy machinery, as we did not have a chance to embroider any eyes last Wednesday. We will also be starting a two week project where we will be making bunny slippers.

In the adult class we will be finishing up the aprons and moving onto the easter baskets.

I have ten hundred thousand things to do this weekend, and I can't wait to get started. I did work on a pretty ambitious project yesterday involving Easter and some freelance work that I am doing for the Easter Bunny. But I signed a confidentiality agreement and I really would want to mess with the Easter Bunny, he's huge...cousin to Harvey. So, for now, it is hush hush, but soon it will be revealed. I promise. All I will say is that if I were a chicken, this would be a whole lot easier.

1 comment:

  1. Ok this head is freaking me out ROFL... lol

    Awww bunny slippers how fun!

    ReplyDelete