Sunday, March 21, 2010

Simply delicious...



Here is our very first batch ever of green onions...I think they look pretty good. I cannot say how they taste, as these were given away today, but there are many more where these came from and did I mention radishes? sheesh.



And, here is a little Saturday night treat. Just a simple batch of monkey bread. I learned to make this in junior high home economics. So simple and sooooo good.

As you read this I am in the garden admiring our rogue lettuce and pumpkins that sprang up from last year's planting and wondering how we are going to do-si-do the other plants around them...like corn, watermelons, green beans, blue berries, black berries, tomatos, peppers, etc. Also, bird feeders...succulents...and relaxation

See you all Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm jealous of your garden! I don't have any garden space, but I do plan on planting herbs this spring. I can't to be able to cut fresh herbs for dinner :) Hope you had a lovely weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete