Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to lean = Time to clean






I must take a much needed break from the internet today...as I am trapped beneath a tower of trash. My house did not get it's Monday cleaning this week, or last week. Sewing calls a lot louder than dirty dishes and laundry most days and darn it, I just don't have the relationship with my broom that I would like. So today, whilst I am knee-deep in laudry and junk mail, have a gander at these hats I made. Modeled by the loverly kelly (thank you again).

I was on a real hat kick a while back and I whipped up about three one day in a mad fury. I love hats and Grandma Margie says that I look good in them. So why did't I take my picture in the hats you ask? Well, I am a one woman show during the daylight hours, or prime photo taking time. Kelly was nice enough to come on down and strike a pose and join me in some Dr. Pepper and grenadine at Watson's downtown.

Oo, also, here is the pattern that I used. Snazzy eh, I wonder where this lady is now. I would like to congratulate her on her extreme cuteness.

Lindsay, if you are reading this, I am mopping the floor using your method and I feel like Pippi Longstocking and it is awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous that you sew. If I still lived in LA, I'd be all about your sewing class. So awesome you quit you desk job to do this. I'm LOVING that last striped hat!! Nice work my new friend :) xo

    ReplyDelete