Tuesday, March 30, 2010

To Do Tuesday List



Tuesday is my day to get things done. I have all day to lay face down on the front lawn if I please. But not today, I have a lot to do. Here is what I need to get done today.





1. Go running. Seriously, it has been too long.

***UPDATE. I did not run today, though it would have been the perfect weather to do so. It is hard to get yourself to run for health's sake. I need to be chased and running for my life.

2. Finish making the rest of April's projects for the April Preview that will be posted some time today. Accomplishing this will take a trip to the fabric store. Note: remember to return from the fabric store and do not stop at Portillo's, you do not need a hot dog before you sew.

***UPDATE. Made most all of the projects, but did not post. Contrary to popular belief, I am not Wonderwoman...or the Green Lantern. But I DID go to the fabric store and DID NOT stop at Portillo's, but am seriously reconsidering the role a hotdog plays in my sewing projects.

3. Cut out the pieces needed for the bunny slippers that will hopefully get completed in Wednesday's class. The last project ran a little long and bunny slippers got pushed up a week. I think this was as a result of a little more difficulty and a lot more interesting conversation...which is a very necessary part of a sewing circle you know.

***UPDATE. The pieces were not cut out, but I expected this (says me).

4. Go to the grocery store and don't forget the peanut butter or the dish soap. Also, food, buy some of this, and no more Ramen or edamame.

***UPDATE. Went to the store, did not forget the peanut butter, did not actually need any dishsoap (are you still awake?) and bought real food.

5. Super secret Easter project needs to be completed by tomorrow night...stay tuned for photos.

***UPDATE. Project completed. The Easter bunny can now stop texting me...he gets so rude around Easter.

If I can get this done today, I will be my own hero. If I can not get it all done today, I will reconsider being face down on the front lawn.

***UPDATE. I have decided to be my own hero regardless of the list and the lawn was too soggy for any type of laying today.

wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment