Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shhhhhh.....



(whispered tone) I am one of those people who kill spiders.

Well, not me, my husband. He kills spiders and takes out the trash.

I sure do love a good spider smashing. That is not true. I do feel sad a little, especially when they are just quitely lounging on the wall beside my bed, sometimes even facing away from me as if to say, "oh, your're not bothering me, I'm just looking over in this direction" But I know, and they know, that they have at least 7 of thier eight eyes focused on my ear, or nostril and are trying to navigate their way in. Yes, that is the fear, that the spider will crawl into my ear, nose or...mouth, ahhhhhhh!Not impossible, ask the science channel, no not that one, the one on cable!

I will not be able to make anything today, but I will be dreaming of the next project and Friday I will be unstoppable. Until that time, please accept the photo above of my husband as today's post. I can't even begin to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment