Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Where did you get that purse?!


This purse has made quite a few friends lately...I have had many compliments on it - so many in fact, that I have decided to make it available for custom purchase here. Price will be determined by size and fabric. Unfortunately this fabric was a thrift shop rescue and there is not enough left for another purse. But...I have plans to head out to the fabric shop this weekend and procure some other options. This particurlar purse is a hand-held but it can easily be transformed into and over-the-shoulder.


This is an original design by me so you will not find it anywhere else. I made it one day while listening to (and occasionally watching) Ziegfeld Girl with Judy Garland, Hedy Lamarr and Lana Turner...so it took on a very vintage feel. There is actually a hat that goes with it - sort of a french school girl beret meant to be worn on the back of your head, but this will be saved for a hat post in the future.
If you would like one of these purses please email me at carole@ladiessewingcircle.com and we can sort out the details.


No comments:

Post a Comment