Monday, March 8, 2010

This Week in the Ladies Sewing Circle...




Greetings Ladies,



Today, I have already made the mad dash to Long Beach, Orange and then back to Anaheim in the name of monotonous errands that come with adulthood. Boo. All the while battling a cold, passed on from the husband, and it’s the kind of cold where you want to detach your head and leave it on the nightstand and go about your daily business sans head.



I have planned an incredibly busy week for myself and despite the fog I am in, I am super excited to get started, however sluggish I may be.



First things first, I am going to finish up some costume alterations and then…I will be working on some tutorials that I promised for yoyos, runanculus (there are many ways I can spell this and none will be correct) and birds. I will also be bring in to class some examples of other projects that involve these newly mastered skills – I’ll also post pictures here.


I am now going to leave you with the image above. Hope it makes your day like it did mine.


Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment