Thursday, April 15, 2010

Zesty Bean Dip

I love these posts that I write late at night just before I go to sleep and right after I have taught sewing for 10 hours. The topics are weak and the grammar is terrible, but I love these posts. Why? Thank you for asking. It is because they have titles like 'Zesty Bean Dip' and I am under no obligation to actually talk about zesty bean dip.

I spoke to my sister today who recounted an entire episode of Jerry Springer to me over the phone and I have to say, I am never one to watch that show. It has to look partially authentic for me to enjoy it and well, do I really need to explain to you all that it wrong with Jerry Springer?...I didn't think so. Anyhoo...I let her go on for a while about a lady talking to her chickens and playing a harmonica (all on the show BTW) and our phones disconnected. I didn't want her to think that I hung up so I called right back and she didn't pick up. Then she called me back and I couldn't hear her. Finally after about 10 minutes of back and forth we were finally able to get through to each other and when we did...what did we do?...We finished the conversation about the lady with the chickens and the harmonica for another 10 minutes. Colossal waste of time? Perhaps. But at least I am polite.

Yikes, I better go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from New Friend Friday and I'm so happy I found you. You have the most wonderful sense of humor and I've been here a good 15 minutes,reading and smiling. I've become a follower..looking forward to seeing what you're making next. Come visit when you can.. I have the one blog I'm visiting from now...and two others I share with friends....
    crafts & embroidery patterns: suestreehouse.blogspot.com
    and our recipe blog:
    sueskitchen.blogspot.com
    I'll be back to visit again..

    ReplyDelete