Saturday, April 3, 2010

This Week in Sewing Class: Reflecting on Bunny Slippers and Spring Cleaning

This week in sewing class the girls and I tackled the much talked about bunny slipper project. I have to say that I was a little nervous because I wasn't sure how difficult this would be for the girls who were newer to sewing. There are not a lot of steps and really very little actual sewing but, boy! is there a lot of cutting and in order for the sewing to be correct the cutting must be very precise. The girls really impressed me with their cutting skills, they took their time and made sure that all of their cut pieces matched one another. We are aiming to finish these guys next class - but if you are not here due to spring break...do not worry, we'll catch you up when you return.




Uh oh...

I'll be cleaning the house from top to bottom tomorrow and there will be a mini-break in the middle for Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Yes, I break for chicken and waffles, it may not may not be healthier than breaking for coffee. I don't drink coffee, so what choice do I have?


And Happy Easter!

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment