Thursday, April 8, 2010

Handmade by me



I have sewed for so long today that I cannot muster the strength of mind to put together a coherent post. Do you see where this is going? Yep, I'm gonna ramble...

I am sure that you have heard the term 'handmade' used when it comes to quilts clothing or crafts. It is usually said with some emphasis on handmade or said with a hushed tone and often followed by a gasp of admiration or disbeleif. I always took it to mean exactly what it claims 'something made with the use of only your two hands' right? Well that is all fine and good, but I would like to argue the point that though I use a machine, my hands are still very much in use. I would like to amend the definition, who do I call? Not a big deal, just sayin'

That is the long and short of it.

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment