Thursday, April 22, 2010

To my sewing ladies in training...


You are all my favorite people.

Even when it gets loud and the decibel of your voices rises far above that of the six singing sewing machines, you are all still my favorite people.

And even still after the second sewing needle of the night snaps under the pressure of the thickest of bunny slippers and this sends you all into a fit high pitched disbelief, you are all still my favorite.

You are all just as excited as I am to start and finish projects and I cannot think of another situation in life where this have ever been true. Thank you for being genuinely excited and ready to work each time to come to class and genuinely sad when class is over.

I especially love that I you are all part of my dream job (job seems like such a small insignificant word to describe the fun we all have) but you are all part of it and it could not be with out all of you.

Thank you for making me laugh and having truly surprising things to share with me every class and usually all at once.

See you next Wednesday and don't forget your blankets...

No comments:

Post a Comment