Monday, April 26, 2010

Sweet Peas


The long awaited Sweet peas have slowly but surely began to arrive. I grew these darlings from seeds if you can believe it. You can't? Well, let me show you what the process looked like. Ha, see? I even talked to them when they were little inch high stems and ...sang a little. You would too and you know it.


I really love Sweet peas. My motherinlaw Joyce did all of the flower arranging for our wedding and made all of the a-ma-zing bouquet's with Sweet peas and roses. See above. And this was no easy feat. Sweet peas are picky little buggers who don't wait around for anyone. So thank you thank thank you again Joyce, you are an excellent flower arranger and Sweet pea rangler.

Another thing about Sweet peas is that they have the most intoxicating scent. Maybe you knew this already, in that case I reminded you of it and you can thank me later. You are welcome.

Here comes the week, prefilled with tasks to complete and many many minutes to try a little harder and do a little bit better at whatever it is you are doing. How's that for a pep talk? Pretty good right? Okay, now get to work and I don't want to hear a peep out of you until...you think you would like to comment on a post or you might be singing to your Sweet peas.

Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment