Monday, April 19, 2010

Peas and Carrots, pants for carrots and other uses for peas...


On Sunday we harvested enough peas for dinner with the family. Well almost enough, I threw in a few of our carrots just for good measure and I have to say...the combination was pretty good, not that I came up with the combination of peas and carrots...who can we thank for that? Erma Rohmbauer?





Check out these carrots...I was so tempted to make some pants for them...have it be known that if another one of these carrots happens to show up I will be making pants for it and enrolling it in school. Don't try and stop me.


Say "Peeaaaaasssss"

2 comments:

  1. They were sure good! I think I was the one who finished them off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am actually SHOCKED that there were no pants made. :)

    ReplyDelete