Friday, April 9, 2010

Pattern Talk



The model in green is trying to sneak off of the cover so as not to be associated with that hat behind her...just passing through...don't mind me.



Is the hat too much? Well, what do you wear to the grocery store?



When I see these jumpers, I start to itch and choke and I wonder how I made it through kindergarten wearing these without commiting a crime out of restrictive clothing frustration. Must have been the sweet relief of nap time.



Rhonda, Sharleen and Barbara were all shocked to see that they chosen to wear near the exact same outfit to the barbeque. They spent the rest of the barbeque circling one another giving eachother looks that could kill. Barbara took a break for some three-bean salad and bocci ball, but returned promptly to continue circling.



"Oh, am I stylish?...well, I suppose I am. How kind of you to notice."

No comments:

Post a Comment