Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Summer Summer Classes Info!

***Classes will all be held in Ladera Ranch as per usual. Additional info will be given to new students upon confirmation regarding specific address. For information on classes in other areas please email me carole@ladiessewingcircle.com.

Hello All -

It's about that time to start thinking about summer sewing classes. I thought I'd put this information out now for those of you who like to plan ahead and coordinate with other exciting summer plans. Spots will fill up quickly so be sure to reserve your spaces now! I only take 6 per class and there will be only two time slots available for each project. I offer each project twice to ensure that all current and new students will have the opportunity to attend the workshops of their choice.

The Details:

Here is how it going to work for the months of July and August. Classes will be held workshop-style Monday through Friday in two time slots. Each week is a new workshop/project. Here are the list of class time slots and corresponding projects.

Note: July will be AM classes and August will be PM classes.

July 5th-9th: Summer Blouse or Tunic- 9:00-10:15(Advanced) 10:30-11:45(Beginning)
July 12th-16th: Ruffle Skirt - 9:00-10:15(Advanced) 10:30-11:45(Beginning)
July 19th-23rd: NO CLASSES NO CLASSES NO CLASSES
July 26th-30th: Messenger Bag 9:00-10:15(Advanced) 10:30-11:45(Beginning)

August 2nd-6th: Beach/Picnic Blanket - 9:00-10:15(Advanced) 10:30-11:45(Beginning)
August 9th-13th: Summer Blouse or Tunic - 5:00-6:15(Beginning) 6:30-7:45(Advanced)
August 16th-20th: Ruffle Skirt - 5:00-6:15(Beginning) 6:30-7:45(Advanced)
August 23rd - 27th: Messenger Bag - 5:00-6:15(Beginning) 6:30-7:45(Advanced)
August 30th-September 3rd: Beach/Picnic Blanket- 5:00-6:15(Beginning) 6:30-7:45(Advanced)

In order to determine your child's advanced or beginning status you may email me. I would say that most of the current students will be able to handle the advanced class however, if you child feels they would rather take the beginning class they are more than welcome to do so. But please email me if you are unsure. The same project will be given in both the beginning and advanced with only slight modification according to skill level.

Workshops are $100.00 per student/per week. In order to reserve your spot you must email me with you class request including student(s) names(s) and week/time slot(s) requested. I will send you a confirmation and you then must send payment before May 31, 2010 to reserve your space(s). If your child plans to attend more than one workshop you must indicate this in your email. Spots will fill quickly and I will do my best to fit everyone in.

The photos of the projects will be available sometime next week. For now here are some photos of the projects as they appear on the patterns. I do like to make my own adjustments to fit my classes particular needs and I also like to make things cuter... you understand, I am sure. In the case of the beach/picnic blanket, I do not have any images yet... I wish I could send a picture from my brain to your email but this technology will not be available until 2015...or thereabouts, either way, I am sure it is coming.

Can't wait for the summer!

/>

***project photos and descriptions are available on sewmamasew.com for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment