Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A day like today....

oh brother. seriously. today was a doozy. I think I slapped my forehead with my palm several times in utter disbelief. A day like today is what a person needs to enjoy the good ones. Yes, needs. If you didn't know how bad it could get, could you or would you truly appreciate the good stuff and be grateful for it? I don't think you could or would. I really don't.

That is why I would like to say thank you. Mostly to be silly. But seriously, days like today make a good day so much sweeter.

Thank you super hairy spider that made a web from my side mirror to the tree therefore casting a net across my walkway designed to catch me... by the FACE! on the way to exercise this morning.

Thank you final bill notice that was not prefaced by a first or second notice...EVER. I'll be sure and pay you immediately considering I do not have a choice in the matter. Do you take MasterCard? greeeaaattttt.

Thank you impossible directions for seemingly simple tasks. You didn't mention I needed an algorithm to use this can opener.

And finally, thank you person who states the obvious. I did not know that the throbbing pain on my chin was a zit. You are so helpful. Perhaps I may one day return the favor. Until then enjoy your clear complexion...

Most truly and sincerely, Thank you. Without you I could not appreciate the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment