Saturday, July 3, 2010

Did you ever think?...

So, I have had this idea for a very long while. It is the kind of idea that you sit on forever thinking that someone is bound to catch on and mass produce it before you even have a chance to yell "But that was MY IDEA!!! Every so often I check Etsy and hold by breath for the results and so far.... nothing. Still no-one has caught on and I am amazed. Perhaps it is a dumb idea. Either way, i think it is time for an unveiling of epic proportion. I love making these and I think you will love wearing them. I have already said too much. Did you think I would tell you? No way, you are too crafty of a bunch for me to show these too just yet. I need a fair crack at the design. But soon, I promise, I will let you in on the shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment