Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Here it is...summer

I smelled summer today when I opened the front door. It was in the air and in the way that my eyeballs immediately started to cook when I stepped out of the shade and into the sun. I ran back inside and remained perfectly still under the air conditioning vent. Don get me wrong. I love summer. But I really do have to ease into it. It seems like yesterday, it was a little chilly and today...BAM!!! Summer slammed into me with brutal force. Perhaps tomorrow I'll dip my toe into a ray of golden sun.

Sew... Summer has freed up the sewing schedule quite a bit. I have some availability on Mondays and Wednesdays at least until October. If you have a hankering for some sewing lessons send me and email and we can talk about it. Haven't you just been dying to make a quilt? or a summer dress? I can help you with that. Just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment