Monday, June 14, 2010

On gifts and ideas

I want you to know that I thought about you today.

The good times... like when we made up dance routines to Wham! songs in the eighties, and the bad... when you accidentally washed my Dr. Pepper chapstick with my Fido Dido Hyper color t-shirt rendering both useless.

No really, I thought about every person I know today. I thought about what I would make them if the occasion called for it, birthday, etc. I have a lot of excellent ideas, but I know myself well enough to know that some ideas pan out and go down in history and others pop loudly and fizzle out quickly like last year's piccolo pete. I wish that I could make you all matching outfits or paint your portraits or both but at this rate of production, I will be lucky to get each of you one good gift in your life times.

I hope that is enough.

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment