Thursday, June 3, 2010

First, I must apologize for the radio silence... Many things have happened that are just not funny and I just cannot bring myself to blog about them. I would rather not slather you all with the sticky peanut butter of my situation but as Billy Bragg says you gotta take the crunchy with the smooth when it comes to this life. So that is me lately... Well in a few lines anyway. I purposely left out the fact that I really love coca cola in styrofoam cups. I know! Terrible right? Geez I might as well just go and kick a dolphin while I'm at it. If it makes you feel any better I rarely partake in this guilty pleasure, mostly because only donut shops sell soda in styrofoam and I make it a point to steer clear of all donut shops. There is an excellent reason for this and it involves will power or lack thereof. One day I will tell you how iused to order donuts for imaginary people so as not to look like a piggy. But that is for
another day entirely.

I just wanted to check in and see what the weather was like over here in the sewing circle. Looks sunny. I'll check in when I feel funny which is not a lot lately.
Perhaps I should take into consideration what my father would think of me not
feeling funny. He's always funny... Even right now.

Dear Dad,
thank you for rolling down the stairs in front of all of my friends in high school. You are the funniest man on earth.
Love Carole

1 comment:

  1. I sat down and had a conversation with your Dad the other day. Here is what he said, I think.

    Dear Carole,

    Thank you for thinking I'm funny. I recommend being funny all the time, it gives life perspective...even now. I think you're funny too. Thank you for always taking chalk with you when trying out new roller skates, allowing the birds to flip over, in flight, to nap in your drawings, and for the amazing wardrobe pieces you have been creating for yourself since the age of 3. You are amazing~ don't ever change.

    Love, Dad
    (as interpreted by Aunt Sharon)

    ReplyDelete