Friday, August 27, 2010

Ladies Sewing Topic - Getting to where you need to go with out major directional issues....discuss


I am developing a wrinkle above my right eyebrow... it's the one that shoots skyward when I am in disbelief. Like when, last night, I was headed home, in my city... that I live in and have lived in... for the past, oh, 30 odd years... when I got lost, like realbigdeal lost. I crossed over train tracks at least 3 times which only caused more confusion as to whether I had crossed over the tracks into the wrong side of town and which side I was currently on (kept an eye out for neerdowells and all of their shennanigans). I swear I passed a hobo with a red checkered bindle. I don't know what that means other than that when I hallucinate, it's usually composed of well placed comforting images, like the time I thought I saw Little Debbie when I was lost at the airport in Canada. Eventually I found a street name I knew and I followed that sucker until, well until I was home. I get lost a lot. I have navigation and I still get lost. I can make you anything out of anything, but you'll have to pick it up at my house because I'll never find you.

No comments:

Post a Comment